Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Justin Timberlake

On April 18th I went to a concert of the always charming Justin Timberlake!
If I need to discribe this concert in one word, then it will be: mindblowing!! Gosh, that guy can do everything. He can dance, rap, sing, sing low, sing high, beatbox, play piano, play guitar. I think I forgot something, but whatever. I was not that close, cause I was with my mom and she doesn't likes standing. But I didn't mind. I saw Justin very good, and that's all that matters! I loved going to a concert with my mom, this was the second time I went to a concert with my mom and will definitely do it again! 

He of course sang lots of his newest album '20/20 experience'. But surprisingly he also sang some of his old songs like, Sexy Back, What Goes Around, Cry Me A River,  FutureSex/LoveSounds and more. His dance moves are so amazing, he moves like it's so easy. He also did some songs with his guitar, that was so beautiful! I have to say, that was one of my favourite parts of the whole show. I also liked the end, he sang Sexy Back and Mirrors. Those are my favourite songs of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment