Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Ellie Goulding

A few weeks ago I went to the amazing singer Ellie Goulding!
She had an awesome show in Amsterdam on February, 15th. She sounded the same as she sounds on her album, and that doesn't happen often, in my opinion or some just playback. But Ellie was amazing, she had a lovely outfit, gave all her energy in her performances and danced amazing! She opened the show with the song 'Figure 8' which I totally love! She opened the show so well and amazing, with lots of lights, the whole show was full of lights. My favourite song of Ellie is 'Stay Awake' and 'How Long Will I Love You' I was so happy that those songs were also in her tracklist for the show. When the song 'Anything Could Happen' came she asked everybody to stand up and just dance! And of course, everyone did what Ellie asked. She also sang 'Lights' and suddenly the whole crowd was full of lights, it was so beautiful! No words for it.
Ellie ended the show with her hit single 'Burn' It was a concert I'll never forget!

Of course I waited outside to maybe had a change to meet her, but I had bad luck. it rained, so she didn't came. Sure I was sad about it, but what to do about it? I will get my change to meet her one day, I hope. I still love Ellie no matter what!

Ellie was outstanding amazing, with everything she did in just 1 and a half hour. No words, speechless. All her songs are amazing to listen to, If you've never heard a song of her, you need to listen to just one song of her! It's breathtaking how amazing her songs are, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment