Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Nina Nesbitt

No zoom, I was so close!
On March, 30st I went to Nina Nesbitt's concert.
I went there around 12 o'clock, to have a place front row. I waited so long, but it was all worth it. I did had front row places, and I stood right infront of Nina!

She did the whole show acoustic, with her guitar and sometimes with the piano. She asked us which song we wanted to hear, and she will play it. Nina was so down to earth, she reacted to people in the crowd, said what she wanted to say. Her chair broke, and I said that her chair just broke. She was like "oh no, I just broke my own chair" She also covered some songs, and one time a girl screamed cause it was her favourite song Nina was gonna sing, and then Nina had the giggles and couldn't sing, she said to herself "focus Nina!" It was so cute. She also sung a song she finished last week, for the first time. That was so amazing! She sings with all her passion, and Nina definitely has the voice and the talent for it!

Me and Nina! :)
After the show she was gonna stand at the merchandise, to make pictures with people and give signatures. She took the time to talk to everyone who wanted to take a picture with her, I think that was very sweet of her! And of course, I also wanted to meet her. So I was in the line to meet her. You didn't had a lot of time to talk to her, but you could say the things you wanted to tell her. I said she was amazing, and I loved her voice. She said that I was very sweet, and thanked me for coming! Nina is really the sweetest girl ever, and has an amazing voice! I will definitely go again if she comes to Amsterdam next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment